NANIWA S2-490 - Professional whetstone #10 000, 210x70x20 mm, Japan
Discounts for regular customers
All registered users who made a purchase in our store become members of the loyalty program. Also, you can receive an e-mail newsletter with our special offers and promotions, as well as information on new arrivals and company news.
- No need for long soaking. After moistened surface, immediately ready to work. For humidification & purification, only room temperature water is needed.To accelerate the formation of auxiliary suspension, we recommend using Nagura.
- The high contain of abrasive grain, gives the result quickly, without the accumulation of fatigue of attention, increasing the chances of mistake.
- Resistance to the appearance of a “saddle”, and the lack of need for constant monitoring of wear, due to the density of the binder composition.
- Low risk of damage due to improper handling.
- Due to their relative ductility, they are excellent for sharpening knives from hardened high-carbon or powder steels with increased hardness.
|Specifications of a whetstone:|
|Manufacturer:||© Naniwa Abrasive|
|Serie:||Super Stone (Naniwa Sharpening Stones)|
|Country of origin:||Japan|
|Grain:||# 10 000|
|Abrasive material:||(WA) White Aluminium oxide|
|Linkage:||Organic, with faintly water adsorbtion. Includes mineral fillers that regulate the physicomechanical and operational properties|
|Purpose:||Thin finish, giving phenomenal sharpness and mirror shine, any high-quality & hardened knife steel|
|Dimensions:||Length: 210 mm, width: 70 mm, height: 20 mm (210 x 70 x 20 mm)|
|Weight:||≈ 700 g|
|Base stand:||Purchased separately|